Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Donated $ Today

I donated a small sum to help keep the Phoenix Rising websites and forums going.  It wasn't much, but it's more important that every person with ME/CFS try to contribute something.

As far as donating to research (which is far more important, since ME/CFS research gets virtually nothing from the government or from drug companies), I haven't received a response to my inquiries to CFI.   I'm looking into a Plan B, and will probably either choose Mt. Sinai in New York (because it is a start-up and needs support), or Dr. Garth Nicolson's Institute for Molecular Medicine in Laguna Beach (because it is local and does important work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment