Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Monday, January 23, 2012

ME Testing/Treatment Roadmap

One of the posters on the Phoenix Rising (PR) forums recently referred me to this ME/CFS Testing and Treatment Roadmap.  It is an excellent guideline for beginners, and provides a clear step-by-step plan to getting the right diagnostics, and then guides you through treatments based on the test results.

I found this document particularly useful for resolving unanswered questions about the meaning of various IgG antibody levels.  I had read that high enough IgG levels can indicate, not just past infection, but a reactivated, current infection.  But I was never able to find the threshold IgG numbers that separate past infection from reactivated infection.  Now I have them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment