Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Monday, June 11, 2012

ME/CFS yanks my leash

ME/CFS does't seem to want to let me get too cocky.  I'd been on a pretty good streak of non-crash days and was starting to get a little uppity I suppose.  I was hoping that the Equilibrant was slowly clearing the way to better health...and maybe it still is.  But starting yesterday afternoon, ME decided to remind me that I'm still a long way from healthy.

I got the flu and I got it BAD.  I feel like I've been hit by a bullet train.  Weak, achy muscles, tight chest, and what feels like a temperature.  If fact, when I took my temperature, it was above 98.6, which is unusual for a PWME.  Given that, like most PWMEs, I'm usually around 97.2, that's a fever for me.

I'm home laying in bed now trying to regain my strength.  I'm going to nap now and the hopefully I'll see some of you on the message boards later.


No comments:

Post a Comment