Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Friday, February 15, 2013

Oddball 23andMe survey question

I'm having fun sorting through the mountains of information that 23andMe provides about my genetics.  They also ask you to complete various surveys to help contribute to research .  Apparently they match your answers to your genes and determine which genes lead to which traits.

Most of the questions are pretty banal, like "do you smoke cigarettes?" or "have you ever had LASIK surgery?"

Then I came across this one:


Gee, 23andMe, I'm not quite sure how to answer that.  I mean, yes it does really, really annoy me.  So much that I would say its a particular pet peeve of mine.  But rage?  

I guess my answer is "I'm not sure."  

After you answer each of these questions, you're shown a graphic displaying the percentage of people that gave each answer.  I don't want to get in trouble for giving away information from behind a pay wall, but let's just say, WOW.  A lot of people have rage issues.    



No comments:

Post a Comment